I’m still mad

Blizzard, if for whatever reason you’re reading this, I’m so not happy with you. Yes, you know what I’m talking about. Don’t give me that “Whatever do you mean?” crap. *points her finger in their face* Oh yes, you know….

Just give back the ghost wolf and all is forgiven.

…I’m seriously thinking that we should start a petition or something.
I’m posting this during my lunch hour break at school so I didn’t have time to do much. Just rearranged my blogroll so now BRK and Mania have a place of honor under “Hunter Resources”. I hope it doesn’t tick anyone off that they weren’t put there too. Really, there are other blogs that could be considered hunter resources but then I’m splitting hairs. So I just went with Mania and BRK because they are undeniably the best authorities on hunters (even if their personality does not quite mesh with my own *cough*BRK*cough*).

With everyone else, whoever links to me gets placed under “Favorite Blogs”. Those who don’t, well, you’re an “Other”. That’s the way the ball rolls. I believe in reciprocal links all the way so thumbs up to all of you. Especially Call Pet who I recently noticed is linking to me! And no, WoW Insider does not have a link to me. It’s just the stupid school web restrictions have blocked the URL (buggers).

1. Posted January 16, 2008 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

I really feel for all the people who were planning on getting the ghost wolf later, and now can’t. =/

I can understand the idea of making a pet that is only tamable for a limited amount of time like that. Because it’s kind of a neat idea. However, Blizzard should have said so, in that case, instead of letting everyone expect it would always be tamable and then changing their minds without any warning.

2. pelides
    Posted January 16, 2008 at 1:58 pm | Permalink

I’d say mania and BRK are definitely resources. BRK teaches the basics that every hunter should know and dishes it out in a very informative and fun way.

Mania is, well, the be-all-end-all resource for hunter pets!

I would love to be considered a resource, but know I’m not really a resource… more like an entertaining read of crazy crap hunters can do when they’re bored.

3. Posted January 17, 2008 at 12:38 pm | Permalink

Pike – You’re right. If they had said that they were going to only let people tame it for a certain amount of time, I wouldn’t have been mad. Because then we would have bloody known!

Pelides – I was considering you as a resource but then it would be really hard to draw the line on other blogs and I didn’t want to make anyone mad. And hey, I’d like to be considered a resource myself but I know that I’m way too far from it. I’m too lazy to be, unlike Mania and BRK who are constantly working their butts off researching and analyzing so we don’t have to.

4. Posted January 23, 2008 at 1:47 am | Permalink

I think it is wrong to take away something and not put something else in its place. That is my gripe with it. A lot of folks put money and gear away to have that pet and now its gone so all that money and gear is wasted.

5. Posted January 23, 2008 at 1:48 am | Permalink

Oh alsoI forgot to say thanks so much for linking to me too! *HUGS*

6. Posted January 23, 2008 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

Something else in its place might be nice, although I would still prefer the ghost wolf.

And you’re welcome for the link 😉

One Trackback

1. […] been a large outcry over Blizzard’s reversal in their stance of the ghost wolf pet (formerly a bug). Others don’t see the big […]