More linkies

Both of these bloggers have HUGE blogrolls going there…I wonder if mine is going to end up looking like that?

Le Repaire de Sellia – A french Canadian hunter who is doing a very good job posting in English (not her native language). A /wave to my fellow WoWer north of the 49th!

One Among Many – Hooray for more altaholics! This one also has a tauren hunter main. We’re so similar, it’s frightening.

1. one among many
    Posted January 7, 2008 at 8:15 am | Permalink

FYI – I made a wordpress JUST to comment here. Be happy. lol

So perhaps we are the wow-mirrors. They say in RL there is an exact “mirror” of you elsewhere in the world. Perhaps I am your WoW-mirror.

2. Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:56 am | Permalink

Heck yeah I’m happy 🙂

Maybe we are WoW-mirrors of each other. Well, almost. All of my alts are hunters…okay, so I have at least one alt of every class but they never got above lvl 14 and are very very rarely played. So…maybe we’re like those inter-dimensional mirrors, where you’re almost like someone else but one huge thing sets you apart…like being opposite genders or something.

…That’s even creepier than my original thought.

3. one among many
    Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

lol…well are you a guy? Because that last thought might be trued then. And if I’ve missed the “about you” section where you state you are female, forgive me!

Moving on, perhaps then we are a mirror of hunters with a side order of my insanity in lvl’ing everything I create. We each need to have something to our own…

so you’ve created what I have…but I have been the one to lvl them up. Difference!

Boom-diggity.

That’s right. I said boom-diggity. Hawk, Out.

4. Sellia
    Posted January 8, 2008 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the link ! 😉
    (I’m trying to improve my English by writing this blog … lol)

5. Posted January 9, 2008 at 12:26 pm | Permalink

One Among Many:

LOL, no, I’m definitely not a guy. My boyfriend is glad for that too. 🙂 The whole gender thing just happened to pop into my mind when I was typing…must have come from that show that used to on (possibly called Shifters or Space Jumpers or something like that) where these people traveled to parallel universes and one of the guys met the female version of himself…

Yes, you have definitely been leveling your characters up. I’m just too lazy/too strapped for time/distracted too easily/enjoying the journey/have a sucky laptop to get all of them up there.

Sellia:

Your English is great! Better than a lot of native Anglophones actually. I wouldn’t have even known you were French if you hadn’t said so.

6. one among many
    Posted January 10, 2008 at 12:12 pm | Permalink

Well then you shall be my mirror and I shall call you mirror. (sry just watched finding nemo against last night hehe)

I’m trying to lvl up my characters for only one reason – friends. They dont all play on the same server. I have to split my time between them all… has come down to me making a schedule…which I might actually change again…who knows. For this week it has so far worked, but I think Mondays should be Doom days unless Nightbane was not downed on the previous raid (since they reset monday night)

I’ve settled on ignoring my alliance toons for a while though, I want to see Doom hit 70…and lvl up Tigershark…oh and Farrow too.