Three things that make me happy

Number 1

Knowing that I’m not the only one who understands the relationship between human and animal. All of you who left comments on my post about Blacky have my most sincere thanks. Your responses made me smile and even brought tears to my eyes. I know that my pup can never be replaced but having good friends always makes the hole left behind feel that much smaller. I even plan to adopt another dog from a rescue shelter when I have the money. Years of companionship, happiness, and memories are far outweigh the pain of loss.

And I apologize for making some of you cry.

Number 2

Right after Althoran left his comment about Blacky’s story, he came to visit Niqora in the game. I was so happy to get my first fan visit! He’s a real sweetheart. I’m glad he enjoyed his visit on Moon Guard and I hope he sticks around!

Number 3

I’d like everyone to meet the newest addition to Niqora’s team, Brakk. The name just came to me while Niqora was riding him around Felwood. I just love him and his swift running. One more thing I can cross off my to-do list.

And Niqora is level 61 :)

1. Posted May 22, 2008 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

It really is a shame pets aren’t out anymore when you’re mounted. I remember the days of black wolf mount, black worg pet and worg non-combat pet all at once.

Awlbiste’s last blog post…Random Things

2. Posted May 23, 2008 at 11:33 am | Permalink

If they brought that back, that would definitely make my day.

3. Posted May 23, 2008 at 11:40 pm | Permalink

Huge grats on the mount! =D

Pike’s last blog post…Rediscovering Your Roots – And Your New Pet

4. Posted May 26, 2008 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Thanks Pike! I had to go through waaaaay too many battlegrounds to get it. And I am never ever doing that again.

5. Posted May 27, 2008 at 3:14 am | Permalink

Aw, I couldn’t bring myself to comment on Blacky because I got teary – but am glad to know it wasn’t just me. And it’s not a bad thing – it’s good to know so many of us are softies when it comes to our pets.

Hey, I think I have a hunter on Moon Guard! Will have to say hello someday if I bump into you!

And grats on the wolf mount! I miss the days when we could have our pets run along beside us too. Always made a large group of players look even more interesting.

6. Posted May 27, 2008 at 3:15 am | Permalink

Oh and here’s something humorous – your wolf mount reminded me – there’s a Blizzard producer named J. Allen Brack!

7. Posted May 27, 2008 at 11:59 am | Permalink

@ batgrl: It’s okay that you couldn’t comment on Blacky, I almost couldn’t write it due to all the emotions.

Maybe that’s where I got the name Brakk from? Could be my subconscious trying to tell me something… >.>

I hope to see you around on Moon Guard!