Warning: Not for the weak at heart

It’s not every day that I get triple-dog dared to do something. So when Vlcan decided to come visit Niqora and dared her to put on Green Winter Clothes, I just couldn’t pass it up. He wanted screenshots to prove it, despite me warning him.

I am now also warning you…this content is not suitable for small children. View at your own risk.

Mistletoe anybody?

Oh, and that handsome devil beside Niqora? That’s Xof the devilsaur, named after one of my guildmates in Bloodriver. He will be the pet I take on raids once he’s leveled. He’s quite good at killing things when he’s not knocking stuff off tables with his big tail or licking people silly. He’s like a cute little puppy…with gigantic teeth and talons.

1. Vlcan
    Posted December 20, 2008 at 12:26 am | Permalink

Woot! Looking very cute. Looks like I owe you BIG time.

See you and that smexy beast at the party Sunday.

Bravo!

2. Posted December 20, 2008 at 10:49 pm | Permalink

Oh, I’m sure I’ll think of something that you can pay me back with Vlcan…Mwahahaha!

3. Posted December 23, 2008 at 5:21 am | Permalink

Myst didn’t get to see that?!?! He’ll be so disappointed when he finds out he missed that hawt bovine goodness. Oh yeah, and xof’s cute too.

Hugs and Nuzzles!
    -Mysthowl

4. Posted December 24, 2008 at 8:42 pm | Permalink

Hey there Myst! Niqo just put it on for the picture and then took it off because she was so embarrassed. But I’m sure if Myst asks nicely, she’ll wear it again for him. 🙂

*snuggles Myst* Uh…you didn’t see that.

5. Posted January 10, 2009 at 6:39 am | Permalink

Very sexy! Green is definitely her colour!

Indigo´s last blog post…Indigo’s Guide to Fishing

6. Posted January 26, 2009 at 8:07 am | Permalink

I respecfully demand a new post that wont scare small children from the room! /hug

hehe

Cait´s last blog post…Velanora

7. Ticalos
    Posted February 13, 2009 at 10:49 am | Permalink

Here’s to swimmin with big Tauren women……. : )

note* Inside guild joke for those that are wondering.

8. Posted February 25, 2009 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

*pokes Ticalos with a big stick* Careful what you say hon, or else I might link to your blog! 🙂