I live!

So…I’ve had both Cait and Tzia poke me to post an update (Tzia so subtly said to me in guild chat: “Niqo, you DO remember that you have a blog, right?”). In my defense, I have been kind of busy searching for a job and finally landing one (Yay!). But…I have also had enough time to play a lot of WoW. >.>

Instead of doing one big update that would look very daunting right now, I’m just going to say a couple of important things and then go into detail in a later post.

First of all, I’ve moved all my characters that were on Moon Guard to the new RP realm, Wyrmrest Accord. That includes Niqora, Anuniaq, Brighit, and Tkasha, as well as my new DK Githinji and my baby shammy Zulrea. Yes I know, I actually made some non-hunters. :P I’ll explain those later.

Secondly, Niqora has reached level 80! Woot! And…she’s engaged to be married! Screenies and details to come.

Thirdly, all my hunters are staying Beast Master. I have nothing against other spec, BM is just what I like. After all, I am a petoholic. ;)

And lastly, I have had a lot of pet changes for my hunters which I will need to post and talk about.

Oh! And I command you all to visit A World (of Warcraft) Apart, the home of my esteemed and wonderful guild leader (and Niqo’s betrothed <3).

Ha! I dare you to tell me that I need to update now!

1. Posted February 11, 2009 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

Yay, you’re alive! Grats on the job! And Niqo’s engagement!

2. Posted February 11, 2009 at 3:14 pm | Permalink

Glad to see you back, I’ve been wondering what you’ve been up to!

Oh and it’s always nice to see… a fellow hunter who is still BM all the way, all across the character board! :P

Pike´s last blog post…Top Fifteen Screenshots I Found While Waiting for WoW to Reinstall

3. Posted February 11, 2009 at 4:51 pm | Permalink

Yay, welcome back to the blogsphere Niqo… and it had been a while, I was worried the blog was going to sprout mushrooms and dustbunnies any day!

*shudders at the thought of mushrooms growing out of a computer screen*

Tzia´s last blog post…Phisher’s Fishing for WoW

4. Posted February 12, 2009 at 8:40 am | Permalink

Meep! You’re shamelessly plugging my blog? Oh dear, this means I actually have to clean and set out party treats and favors and…. So much to do now!

Hehe, thanks for the linky, sweets!

I’m takin’ Ux BM as well. spec nerfs be damned, it’s the tree I know and love.

Mysthowl´s last blog post…Random Quotes from Forum Land

5. Posted February 12, 2009 at 3:43 pm | Permalink

=O just stumbled upon your blog, and the first thing I notice is the wonderful layout. The red lynx has always been my favorite cat model for my hunter, had it since level ten. (:

Anyways, I wonder how wyrmrest will turn out to be > . > I have characters on Moon Guard considering a change.

Congratulations on the job — And props to staying BM, I sadly went to Survival and somewhat love it now :P

Snug´s last blog post…Unnecessary Change?

6. Posted February 17, 2009 at 9:21 am | Permalink

It’s been almost a week, you need to update. :P

Actually, I just found your blog today because I’m thinking about rolling a hunter now that I’ve got my mage up to 80. So I figured studying up on the hunter was a good idea.

Psynister´s last blog post…Plans for the Future

7. Posted February 18, 2009 at 1:14 pm | Permalink

Hurray! The poking shall discontinue! …or shall it? *poke*

Guess what? We’re on the same server now! Caitidid, Velanora and Snugglekins are all on WRA though they are currently very neglected. I’ll try to pop over and say hi one of these times to you all.

Sadly, I’m a bit wrapped up in my paladin at the moment. I’m loving my rawr-ret-dps (always have) and it’s nice to focus on just one character for once!

Cait´s last blog post…Guest Spot Tuesday