Over here in Bloodriver, we’re a little nuts. Well Faeldray, just how nuts are you guys? So glad you asked, imaginary-reader-that-I-just-made-up. Well, how about this:
- We have taken a 70 tankadin, Casavel to Nexus (x2), Utgarde Keep, Azjol-Nerub, and Ahn’kahet: The Old Kingdom all in the span of one weekend. Yep, a 70 pally versus 73-75 elites. In AK, the healer was a 76 tree and poor Cas had to try and hold aggro against 2 80s in heroics and raid gear (Niqora and a healadin playing retadin (Velinix) for the instance). The best thing about it? We did it with only a couple wipes on trash. Go Casavel!
- In one of the above Nexus and the Utgarde Keep, we took a level 66 priest along. He only died twice in the gauntlet in Nexus. And he got almost an entire level just out of those instances. How’s that for a welcome back, Solarion? 😉
- Gotta love it when people start singing the Mana Mana song in vent while we’re killing trash. (Dang it Solarion, it’s been stuck in my head all day!) And let’s not forget the crazy youtube videos that we kept quoting. (So many babies! 400 BABIES!)
- Niqo also came along with a dungeon run through Underbog, with Cas tanking again. It was her first ever attempt so I was the backup in case anything went wrong. Of course nothing did because both Cas and Solarion who was healing were great. I was a little bored so…I unequip Niqo’s sword and shouted “I is melee hunter!” as I ran in to pummel the mobs with bare fists. Got my unarmed skill up about 200 or so points. 🙂
- Oh yeah, and I started Underbog as an arrow-shotting rabbit. Unfortunately I got hit by a mob and transformed back into a regular old tauren. 🙁
- And last but not least, Velinix (who was the healer at the time in Nexus) uses Divine Intervention and suicides right before a pull. Cue me laughing and yelling in vent “Vel, what the hell???”
Now Mysthowl and Solarion are back in the game so I expect much more crazy antics from us. I wonder if I can convince them to let me try pet-tanking…? 😉
In other news, Niqora got her springy little bunny minipet from Noblegarden. I’ll tell you though, by the end of Friday I was ready to rip a new one into the next person who threw bunny ears on me. Are there that few tauren females??? Anyways, the bunny was all I wanted so I didn’t complete all the achievements for the title. But congrats on Tzia for doing so!
Niqo also did her quests to get her Children’s Week minipets. Now she has all the Azeroth ones and Peanut. Next year, Willy is mine!
And once again I will leave you with another wonderful video: