I guess I’ll see you all in the third circle…

All credits to Tim Buckley of Ctrl+Alt+Del

1. Posted October 29, 2009 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

Yay! Can we take it over or become high and mighty demons who help torture all those below us?
    .-= Kotabear’s last blog… The Details =-.

• Posted October 29, 2009 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

If that happens, dibs on the ERPers.

2. Posted October 29, 2009 at 4:29 pm | Permalink

Well, they’re technically above our layer of hell, but I suppose we could arrange for upward mobility. Scaling the demonic ladder, hmm?
    .-= Kotabear’s last blog… The Details =-.

• Posted October 30, 2009 at 11:02 am | Permalink

Yeah, why is that? I’m pretty sure that altaholism is a lesser sin than n00bs and ERPers.

3. Posted October 29, 2009 at 5:45 pm | Permalink

Instead of looking at the numbers, I counted rings from the top … and then spent several long moments imagining you as an ERPer.

*cough* Sorry about that.
    .-= Mania’s last blog… PTR 3.3: Arcturis the New Spirit Beast =-.

• Posted October 30, 2009 at 11:00 am | Permalink

O.o

I swear, that time in Silvermoon with that orc, that was someone else playing my toon >.>

4. Posted October 30, 2009 at 9:52 am | Permalink

Aha, I’ve seen that pic before. I’ll be in the third circle too so I shall see you there on the same character again and again!
    .-= Ninjaoctopus’s last blog… Marksmanship: Making Sure You Always Hit The Mark =-.

• Posted October 30, 2009 at 11:04 am | Permalink

It was posted back in September on Ctrl+Alt+Del so you could have definitely seen it before me. I’m just now catching up on over a year of webcomics.

But hey, if I’m always rolling a hunter, then I can finally collect all the pets! ^_^

5. Posted October 30, 2009 at 11:35 am | Permalink

I saw this back in September and shared it with Torr. I debated about making you guys alt tab and stare at it, but then decided to be nice. I think I’ll pick out my spot on the third ring now, if that’s all right with you guys?
    .-= Tzia’s last blog… Raiding Elsewhere =-.

6. Xian
    Posted October 30, 2009 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

Hrm… I think I fall somewhere in between layers 2 and 3…

*hides*

• Posted October 30, 2009 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

*GASP* Say it ain’t so, Xian!

Really, I don’t care unless you start doing it publicly in emotes…

• Xian
        Posted October 31, 2009 at 3:38 am | Permalink

*coughs*

Ahem… No, not publicly in any form. Never that.. There are a few places I could think of that are safe…

*whistles innocently*

• Posted November 1, 2009 at 2:55 am | Permalink

Yeah…I’ve gone wandering Azeroth with Saraku a few times. Amazing the places people turn up. >.<

• Xian
            Posted November 1, 2009 at 3:57 am | Permalink

This one wonders if you secretly wish to find them in their hiding spots, forcing them to find even better ones to be discovered in later.

• Posted November 1, 2009 at 10:06 am | Permalink

Trust me, I’d much rather not discover them in the first place. 😛

• Xian
                Posted November 2, 2009 at 4:09 am | Permalink

It’s sometimes fun to watch them when they don’t know you are. Similar to listening in on RL conversations when they dont’ concern you just cause you happen to be nearby… or so I would imagine. >.>

• Posted November 2, 2009 at 10:33 am | Permalink

Did you just admit to stalking, Xian? 😛

• Xian
                    Posted November 2, 2009 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

No…. whatever would give you that idea?

>.>