Patch 3.3.0 cometh

Yes, I am very much still alive. I’m just been…rather preoccupied with other endeavors. I have still been playing WoW quite a lot, including raiding every Saturday and Sunday.

…Yes, I have become a casual raider. Let’s not delve too much into that statement at this time, shall we? 😉

As I’m sure you all know, the new patch is out today and I’m very excited about all the changes that it’s bringing. I’m not even going to go into detail about all the hunter and pet changes, which are full of a whole bunch of win. Non-hunter things that I am also pumped about are:

• Heirloom items can be sent across faction
  • New heroics for us to play with
  • New totem designs for orc and troll shammies (Zulrea be lovin’ dah new look, mon)
  • Fire Nova introduced and shorter cooldowns on Elemental totems (although Kazi is much happier about that 😉 )
  • Meeting stones have greatly reduced requirements (That was so ANNOYING)
  • We can go directly to Sapph in Naxx
  • Whole bunch of interface upgrades (that will probably break my mods 😛 )
  • New fishing tourney and a new use for all that damn pygmy suckerfish!
  • Weekly raid quests
  • And last but not least…head and shoulder enchants are now BoA! Thank god Niqo is exalted with all those factions already

I have a feeling that as soon as I get on tonight, there’s going to be people eager to check out the new heroics so I’ll see just what they’re like.

I’ve never been so eager to be done work for the day…

1. Posted December 8, 2009 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

Ouch..my old blog is in the inactive area of your list…but I see you have a guildies section!!!

*coughs* I have this new blog…but it’s not truly wow related or anything…

*cough* http://pooftacular.wordpress.com *double cough*

I did a post a few days back about a wow drawing i finally completed though. check it out 🙂
    .-= Cait’s last blog… Daily Goals: Check! =-.

2. Posted December 8, 2009 at 4:26 pm | Permalink

Well Niqo, give it another week and I may end up back over on Wyrmrest full time… finals are a week away. It sounds like I have something like 15 hours at work this week, and I won’t be raiding at all- work on Sat and Sunday. Que Sera though.

Oh, and Niqo? Don’t expect to actually be able to PLAY tonigh… its 3:25 Mountain Time here… and WoW’s still not working.

3. Posted December 9, 2009 at 1:51 pm | Permalink

TOOOOOOTEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMSSSSS!
    *runs around spamming Fire Nova*

Now if only the instance servers would behave. 😛

4. Xianghua
    Posted December 11, 2009 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

As Tzia said, you can’t really expect to be able to play much during patch day. From what I’ve been hearing, there are STILL tons of bugs/kinks to work out.

On a side note: My computer is finally fixed, and my mom is picking it up on Monday. I will be going to visit her for Christmas and will hopefully be able to come back and say “hi” in game before I go to repair my standing with my main’s guild.

Maybe for Christmas I can convince my dad to let my faction change my Death Knight to Alliance so I can bug my RP guild over there. It might make up for the fact that I’m pulling my druid and shammy out of the guild due to their inactivity. (Despite the fact that the G-lead is more than happy to let them stay.)

~moo~

5. Xianghua
    Posted December 31, 2009 at 12:32 pm | Permalink

Faeeeeellldrraaaay where aaarrreee youuuu?

~moo~