Hear ye, hear ye! Looking for bloggers!

There I was, staring at my Google Reader. I was struck with a sudden, blinding flash of inspiration…

“You really need to clean this %*@# up.”

As I was purging old blogs, some of which had not been updated since last summer, I recalled that my blogroll here also needed a similar culling. I’m a lazy person, I’ll admit it. But lazy also means that you get inventive!

Thanks to Mania’s post that I somehow managed to remember, I was able to tie my blogroll to my Reader so I would only have to do one update. Again…lazy, but brilliant IMHO.

After that and the purging had been completed, my Reader looked woefully small and I came to the realization that I have not added a new blog in a while. I scoured some other blogs’ links and added a few here and there. However, I still want more.

So here’s your opportunity for shameless self-promotion (or selflessly promoting your favorite blog, I don’t care). In the comments, I want to see some cool blogs for me to read and link to. My favorite kind of blogs have at least a little bit of a personal touch, not just spewing out fact and theory-crafting. Heck, they don’t even have to be hunter blogs! I’d totally broaden my horizons. So link away, my fine petoholic friends!

No, I’m not being lazy and making everyone else search for me. I swear it’s because I value my reader’s opinions.

/shifty eyes

Random thought: I’ve been toying with the idea of having another person start posting here as well. Yes, a guest poster or a co-author, something like that. Would that sort of thing be of interest to anyone? What would you post about?

1. Posted February 25, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Permalink

I like huntsmanslodge.com, criticalqq.wordpress.com, casualhuntering.com, marks-365.com, huntersrhok.blogspot.com, lazy-sniper.com, lyraat.wordpress.com, and a whole host of other ones I can’t remember off the top of my head.
    .-= Euripides’s last blog… Beastmaster Raid Viability? =-.

• Posted March 2, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Permalink

Awesome, thank you. I already have some of those but I’ll check out the rest.

2. Xianghua
    Posted February 26, 2010 at 4:45 am | Permalink

DISCLAIMER: I did not write, nor have anything to do with the writing of blogs from the below linked website.

There are more blogs here than you will see on the main page, but you gotta find what interests you first. >.>

• Posted March 2, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

Strange…that page won’t load for me in Firefox or Chrome.

• Xianghua
        Posted March 2, 2010 at 4:31 pm | Permalink

So use IE. Firefox/Chrome are known to have issues with PL’s website (especially since the update on it)

• Xianghua
        Posted March 2, 2010 at 4:38 pm | Permalink

Disregard my last comment. PL’s “new” website from Squarespace is owned by a larger media company and they are apparently shutting it down, despite the fact that views have NOT gone down since the original episode content went kaput.

3. Posted March 1, 2010 at 10:47 am | Permalink

I may not be the most exciting blog on earth, but I at least try to occasionally be entertaining :)

And although we’re guildmates and I occasionally still log on and I do still play…I very rarely blog about WoW.

But if you’re intrigued by a few Russian tidbits here or there, my posts about awesome camping items I’m looking forward to getting or dreaming of having someday, or posts about random things…my blog is for you! ^_^
    .-= Cait’s last blog… Getting to know YOU! =-.

• Posted March 2, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

*chuckles* Yours is definitely an awesome blog.

• Posted March 2, 2010 at 5:09 pm | Permalink

Awww thanks ^_^
        .-= Cait’s last blog… Chaos =-.